We look at the CRTC decision banning RT from Canadian airwaves. Then we look at a BC Supreme Court decision finding the province did Fets wrong when they seized their whisky. And maybe daylight savings will finally end because the worst Senators weren’t paying attention.
But first we announce the winner of the Greatest BC Premier Bracket!
- The Full Bracket
- CRTC bans Russian state-controlled TV channels RT, RT France from Canadian airwaves | CBC News
- RT and RT France can no longer be distributed by Canadian television service providers – Canada.ca
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2022-68
- Ottawa discussing next steps after magazine spreading COVID misinformation received funding | CBC News
- BC judge orders LCRB to give Vancouver whisky bar records
- Fets Fine Foods Ltd. (Fets Whisky Kitchen) v. British Columbia (Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch), 2022 BCSC 410
- Jean Charest: It’s time to increase defence spending
- How the U.S. could push Canadian provinces to adopt permanent daylight time
- US legislative action spells end of time changes for BC | Vancouver Sun
- The Senate’s Daylight Saving Time Move Shocked Senators
- BC privacy law applies to federal political parties, commissioner’s office finds | CBC News
- Conservative Party of Canada (Re), 2022 BCIPC 13 (CanLII)
- Province launches review of pandemic response | BC Gov News