In the Greatest BC Premier Bracket we have our province’s first two Liberal premiers facing off: Harlan Carey Brewster vs John Oliver. Voting is taking place now.
Then we look at the week that was and dig into the Liberal Platform, which really begs the question of why did they call an election for this?
And next week we’re hosting a post-debate live stream, get full details and find the live stream at https://www.politicoast.ca/debate/
- Vote in the Greatest BC Premier Bracket
- Federal party leaders square off in first French-language debate of the election campaign
- Candidate totals
- Liberal candidate allowed to run for re-election despite past claims of inappropriate behaviour
- Independents Day for Winnipeg riding
- Protests dogging Trudeau on the campaign trail are being loosely organized online
- Vancouver Liberal candidate Taleeb Noormohamed flipped 21+ homes since 2005
- Erin O’Toole to ban puppy mills
- First Nations leaders endorse Liberal candidate while at an NDP event
- Green Party leader accidentally endorses Liberal environment plan
- Jagmeet Singh’s custom poutine truck loses wheel on way to pre-debate photo op
- Liberal Platform Forward. For Everyone.
- PBO Estimates EPC Estimates – Election Proposal Costing
- More than 1,000 British Columbians lost to toxic illicit drugs in first half of 2021 | BC Gov News
- Minister’s statement on International Overdose Awareness Day, lives lost | BC Gov News
- Post-debate livestream details
2 Responses to “Ep 255: We’re halfway there”
Hello, I’d like to vote for John Oliver this week, please, but I’m not on Twitter. Thanks!
Sorry I missed your comment Heather! You’ll be glad to know Oliver won the last round. This week’s poll will also be on Twitter but we might go back to website polls so it’s a bit more universal (it kind of depends on what’s more successful).