Selina Robinson is out as Minister of Post-Secondary Education. David Eby has strong words for Bell’s layoffs (but maybe little action). And a Throne Speech and Budget are coming up. Federally, Pierre Poilievre seems eager to shore up his right flank.
This is Vancolour’s Mo Amir fills in for Scott this week.
- Find Mo: This is Vancolour | Twitter @vancolour | TikTok @vancolour
- Selina Robinson quits cabinet post following ‘crappy piece of land’ comments
- Selina Robinson’s resignation not a ‘joint decision’ with Eby: source | Vancouver Sun
- Premier David Eby must not overlook British Columbia context of Minister Selina Robinson’s hurtful comments – Adam Olsen. MLA for Saanich North and the Islands
- Rob Shaw: Score-settling on the minds of some as Selina Robinson turfed from cabinet
- Vaughn Palmer: Math didn’t work for Selina Robinson to stay in cabinet | Vancouver Sun
- B.C.’s Organized Jewish Community Profoundly Disappointed by Premier Eby’s Removal Of MLA Selina Robinson From Cabinet – CIJA
- Letter from the Rabbinical Association of Vancouver
- FPSE Statement on Resignation of Selina Robinson | After Selina Robinson met with UBC president, Gaza statement disappeared ⋆ The Breach
- Selina Robinson’s constituency office vandalized after stepping down over Palestine comment
- David Eby’s media comments
- Pic: flickr/bcgovphotos