Stewart Prest joins Ian this week to discuss the challenges faced by BC United and the emergence of the BC Conservatives as the voice of the right in British Columbia. They analyze the fundraising numbers and polling data, highlighting the struggles of BC United and the BC Greens. The conversation also covers the cabinet shakeup and the challenges faced by ministers in the BC NDP government. The hosts discuss the importance of transparency and the recent Supreme Court of Canada decision on access to cabinet mandate letters.
- BC United starts media blitz as poll shows official Opposition party in 3rd place | Globalnews.ca
- 2023 Fourth Quarter Interim Financial Reports Available | Elections BC
- Conservatives Second, BC NDP Stays Ahead in British Columbia – Research Co.
- Sonia Furstenau to run in Victoria-Beacon Hill against Grace Lore
- BC United MLA Ellis Ross to announce bid for federal Conservatives | True North
- B.C. launches concrete actions to keep kids safe, healthy | BC Gov News
- Eby drops children’s minister Mitzi Dean from job; Grace Lore appointed as replacement | CBC News
- FPSE Calls for Immediate Resignation of the Minister of Post-Secondary Education and Future Skills
- College instructors group calls on B.C. minister to resign for criticizing pro-Hamas teacher
- Selina Robinson apologizes after inaccurate Israel comments | CityNews Vancouver
- SCC backs Ontario government’s position that mandate letters need not be disclosed to media | Canadian Lawyer
- Ontario (Attorney General) v. Ontario (Information and Privacy Commissioner) – SCC Cases