Following a productive session on housing, the BC Legislature has risen with the NDP rushing the final bills through with time allocation. We also have an update on the provinces finances and greenhouse gas emissions. Federally, Google agrees to pay the news but it’s not enough to save the Liberals polling numbers.
See you in January!
- 2023 Third Quarter Interim Financial Reports Available | Elections BC
- B.C.’s strong fiscal foundation supports people through global challenges
- Climate Change Accountability Report – Province of British Columbia
- B.C. premier, attorney general under fire for comments on justice system | CTV News
- B.C. residents face first Canadian unexplained wealth order – Vancouver Is Awesome
- Coastal Renaissance no longer expected to return to service in December
- Ottawa agrees to $100-million deal with Google to keep news on platform – The Globe and Mail
- What we know so far about Google’s $100M media fund | CBC News
- Torstar critical of Liberal online news compensation deal with Google
- Liberals and NDP tied in ballot support, Conservatives 19 points ahead: Nanos
- NDP open to waiving end-of-year deadline for pharmacare legislation – The Globe and Mail
- Canadian navy in critical state, could fail to meet readiness commitments: commander | CBC News