The housing bill is finally here and we’re getting four units by right, we’re getting legal secondary suites, we’re getting pre-zoned community plans and we’re ending the public hearing. The toxic drug crisis continues, however, with the core recommendations of a Death Panel review being rejected before they’d even finished presenting them. Federally the carbon tax continues to fall apart and it’s starting to have ramifications in BC politics. And Mr Horgan goes to Berlin.
- More small-scale, multi-unit homes coming to B.C., zoning barriers removed | BC Gov News
- BC Coroners Service death review panel urges expanded access to safer supply | BC Gov News
- BC will not implement Coroners Service toxic drug death recommendation | CityNews Vancouver
- BCU calls for investigation into DULF
- Kevin Falcon unveils BC United policies to combat cost-of-living crisis
- NDP to back Conservative motion calling for carbon price off all heat sources
- Trudeau appoints former B.C. premier John Horgan as Canada’s ambassador to Germany | CBC News