Pierre Poilievre, Elon Musk, Twitter and the CBC. It’s been a relatively uneventful week.
- Bill 25 – Electoral Districts Act
- B.C. government using legislation to push through supportive housing project held up by lawsuit | CBC News
- B.C.’s credit rating downgraded after recent deficit-spending budget – The Globe and Mail
- Fairy Creek old-growth protesters celebrate as a slew of contempt charges are withdrawn | CBC News
- Poilievre on CBC
- Brodie Fenlon: I run CBC News. Elon Musk’s Twitter changes had to be called out
- Why we have paused our CBC News Twitter accounts
- Is Pierre Poilievre deliberately muddying the waters on the CBC’s Twitter label?
- After tens of thousands of federal workers walk off the job, Trudeau calls for more negotiations | CBC News
- Interim ethics commissioner Martine Richard resigns – The Globe and Mail
- Trudeau family vacationed with wealthy friends who donated to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation | CBC News