David Eby announced his new cabinet and it’s full of faces new and old. What does it, and their associated mandate letters, tell us about the Eby show?
- New cabinet ready to take action on cost of living, health care, housing, climate | BC Gov News
- MLAs not in cabinet
- Katrina Chen exits B.C. cabinet, citing ‘long-standing trauma,’ gender-based violence – Surrey Now-Leader
- Mandate letters
- @VaughnPalmer: New government organization chart lists four deputy ministers and two associate deputy ministers in the office of premier David Eby. Not including new special adviser on Indigenous matters.
- Kevin Falcon announces Official Opposition Shadow Ministers – BC Liberal Caucus
- Premiers’ Performance: Smith divides Albertans, Ford ranks among lowest in leader approval – Angus Reid Institute
Photo source: BCGovPhotos