The BC Liberals are officially going to change their name to BC United. And John Horgan offers to fix healthcare in his post-premier life.
- Vaughn Palmer: Party name change is an important win for Kevin Falcon
- As John Horgan exits, he offers to help broker a deal on health care funding
- Incoming B.C. premier David Eby says province will take over coordinating approach to Downtown Eastside
- Accused of a ‘betrayal’ of voters, Tory defends request for expanded ‘strong mayor’ powers | CBC News
- House of Commons committee will probe China’s alleged interference in 2019 election – National | Globalnews.ca
- MPs prepare to spend $250-million on tunnels between parliamentary buildings – The Globe and Mail