A quiet week in BC politics so instead we look to federal politics, where accusations are out that Trudeau received a report in January of this year that China attempted to meddle in our 2019 election. Then we look at Ontario again where Doug Ford and CUPE have backed down from the brink.
- A Third of British Columbians Willing to Change Province’s Name – Research Co.
- Canadian intelligence warned PM Trudeau that China covertly funded 2019 election candidates: Sources – National | Globalnews.ca
- China taking ‘aggressive’ steps to gut Canada’s democracy, warns Trudeau
- Ottawa vows to tackle foreign interference from China in Canadian politics – The Globe and Mail
- ‘Up your game,’ Global Affairs told as report blasts weak governance in areas of national security, intelligence
- Ford government withdraws application to have CUPE strike declared illegal
- Should CUPE Have Kept Education Workers On Strike?
- Not necessarily a general strike, but a general strike if necessary (David Moscrop)
- Freeland considered for NATO SecGen
- Freeland Disney+ commens
- Freeland acknowledges Disney+ cancellation comment ‘privileged’ – National | Globalnews.ca
- Wear face masks indoors, federal health officials urge Canadians
- COVID-19 vaccination coverage in Canada – Canada.ca