Ontario goes to the polls next week. The election has been pretty boring – like most pandemic elections – and it looks like Doug Ford is set to cruise to re-election with another majority government. Queen’s Park Today and Wag the Doug’s Allison Smith joins us from Toronto to break down how we got here.
Then the business case for the Royal BC Museum redevelopment is out. We react to the parts that weren’t redacted.
- Find Allison Smith @QueensParkToday (and subscribe!)
- Confidential NDP memo insists they have the momentum to stop Doug Ford
- Business case released for modern, new museum | BC Gov News
- Downtown Museum Busines Case
- Minister defends pricey rebuild of Royal BC Museum, says ‘there is a risk to doing nothing’ | CBC News
- Melanie Mark posts chart of options considered in 2018
- How the BC NDP will make it impossible to cancel the $1 billion Royal BC Museum plan
- Tom Hawthorn thread on 2010 opportunity to rebuild the museum
- Canada bans Chinese tech giant Huawei from 5G network
- Western countries considering whether to let Russian oligarchs buy relief from sanctions | CBC News