Voting for the BC Liberal Leadership race is on now. We’ll know by Saturday evening who the new leader of the opposition will be.
One of the people vying for that job is political outsider Stan Sipos. We talk to him about why he’s seeking the job.
And then we look at the federal Conservatives, where the caucus invoked the powers of the Reform Act to remove Erin O’Toole as leader. Will the freedum convoy take over the Conservative movement?
- Vote in the Greatest BC Premier Bracket
- Vote in the BC Liberal Leadership Race
- Stan Sipos
- Bid to suspend announcement of party leadership results goes to court | Vancouver Sun
- Falcon bails on CBC interview
- Merrifield calls out Falcon, endorses Ross 2nd, Lee 3rd
- Litwin promises to quit if Falcon wins
- 2021 Fourth Quarter Interim Financial Reports Available | Elections BC
- O’Toole resigns as Conservative leader, will stay on as MP
- Statement on interim Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada
- Potential federal Conservative leadership contenders’ phones are already ringing | National Post
- Peter MacKay: An international court to crack down on corruption | National Post
- Help Peter MacKay pay off debt from leadership race, Stephen Harper urges Conservatives | The Star
- Abacus Data | Pandemic frustration may be running high, but more don’t side with the so-called “Freedom Convoy”
- Stewart Prest: The fault lines in Canadian politics run right through the conservative coalition
- The sun sets on Erin O’Toole as leader of the Conservative Party of Canada