Stewart Prest returns to discuss the evolving pandemic, how BC is adapting to omicron and why is it so hard for governments to articulate what the covid response goals are.
- All travellers will once again need a molecular COVID-19 test before arriving in Canada | CBC News
- Province strengthens COVID-19 measures for safer holiday season | BC Gov News
- B.C.’s contact tracing and testing at maximum capacity, health officials say
- Rapid tests not counted in official covid numbers
- The Case of BC’s Missing COVID-19 Data | The Tyee
- Stewart’s twitter thread on governments not articulating covid response goals
- Opinion: The American polity is cracked, and might collapse. Canada must prepare – The Globe and Mail