The House of Commons is back with a predictable throne speech and the BC legislature wraps up with predictable time allocation.
Vote in this week’s Greatest BC Premier Bracket contest: The battle of the Bennetts.
- Throne Speech Building a Resilient Economy: A Cleaner & Healthier Future for Our Kids
- Five takeaways from a very cautious 2021 Throne Speech
- In a fiery speech, O’Toole says Canada is ‘drowning in debt and division’ on Trudeau’s watch
- Conservatives must be professional, show they are an alternative to Trudeau: O’Toole
- NDP reaction
- B.C.’s fiscal update projects deficit dip but doesn’t include costs associated with recent flood, mudslide
- Vaughn Palmer: NDP accused of ‘complete disregard’ for B.C.
- Conversion therapy survivors disappointed as B.C. NDP ignores 2nd bill seeking to ban practice
- 5 days paid sick leave coming for all British Columbians Jan. 1
- Paid sick leave: BC announces its plan | CTV News
- Journalists released after arrest at Wet’suwet’en pipeline dispute
- Mike Farnworth comments
- Green Party names Amita Kuttner as interim leader – National | Globalnews.ca
- Ep 190: A scientist runs for Green leader w Dr Amita Kuttner
Photo credit: flickr/Kyle Pearce