A roundup of news from Ottawa this week.
- No deal to support Liberals on table, but NDP open to working with government: Singh
- O’Toole leaves MPs who questioned vaccine policy out of his shadow cabinet
- Departing officials complain Commons clerk was partial to Liberals, fell asleep during question period
- Annamie Paul formally resigns as Green leader, will end membership in party
- Bernier loses defamation fight against columnist who called him racist
- Justin McElroy FOI thread
- Natural Gas Royalty Review – Government of British Columbia