- New Governor-General Mary Simon to be sworn in July 26
- Trudeau pledges billions in permanent funding for public transit
- Conservative leader talks tourism, trade, SkyTrain with Langley Chamber
- NDP promises 1 million new jobs, better supports for workers
- Green party considers membership review for embattled leader
- Green party brass move to block funding for leader Annamie Paul’s riding campaign
One response to “Ep 248: The Election Speculation Episode”
PMJT inherited a party of 34 seats and turned it around to 184 seats in the next election so whatever he inherited a shell of a party, but NDP pretending their leader not owning 15 seat-lost is still a bad sign.
Listening to your podcast kind of shows why the Liberal Party is doing so well in current public polling since the cases you make week after week against them are generally pretty weak.