We speak to Haleluya Hailu from Dogwood’s Vote16BC campaign about their goal to change the voting age to 16. Then we get into the details of BC’s new restart plan, hug days and how our plan stacks up to Alberta and Ontario’s.
- Dogwood BC: Lower the voting age to 16 in B.C.
- BC’s Restart: A plan to bring us back together
- Stronger public health measures | Alberta.ca “Open for Summer Plan”
- Travel and timing: Alberta and B.C. release provincial plans to reopen
- Ontario Releases Three-Step Roadmap to Safely Reopen the Province
- Ontario reopening plan, BC reopening plan, Alberta reopening plan, Ontario lockdown, Ontario restrictions, Ontario step one, Doug ford announcement
- ‘I just felt so alone’: For Fairy Creek protesters, RCMP presence without media and legal observers was ‘scary’
- Where did the old-growth tree seen on the BC highway come from?
- BC’s old-growth forest panel expert Garry Merkel weighs in on Fairy Creek
- CRTC scraps plan to mandate lower wholesale internet rates
- Canada announces plans to land a rover on the moon
Image credit: Student voices via Wikimedia