Hotel employees are fighting layoffs and lockouts and highlighting the disproportionate impact this is having on women and racialized workers. And candidates are putting their names forward for BC Liberal leader and to unseat incumbents in the next federal election.
Segment 1: BC’s Unequal Women
Segment 2: The Falcon and the Winter Voter
- Former cabinet minister Kevin Falcon to run for leadership of BC Liberals
- Kevin Falcon wants to change BC Liberal name
- Falcon campaign stumbles
- Michael Lee is “ready to run”
- Avi Lewis National Campaign Launch Tickets, Sat, 22 May 2021 at 4:00 PM
- Dr Lisa Gunderson for Esquimalt-Saanich-Sooke
- Bill 96 In Quebec: 9 French Language Reforms Proposed By The CAQ
- Quebec’s proposed changes to Constitution seem small, but they could prompt historic makeover
- ‘It could be very messy’: What happens if we can all amend the Constitution?
- Quebec’s attempt to unilaterally amend the Canadian Constitution won’t fly
- Fortin out as Canada’s vaccine campaign lead amid military probe into sexual misconduct claim, sources say
- Quebec prosecutor’s office to decide on possible charges against Maj.-Gen. Dany Fortin