Stewart Prest returns to discuss John Horgan’s plans for a new cabinet and throne speech and Dr Henry’s new order mandating masks be worn in public.
Segment 1: The Writs are in
- B.C.’s NDP government plans throne speech for Dec. 7 after winning majority
- West Vancouver-Sea to Sky Judicial Recount Complete
- Jane Thornthwaite: Why my apology isn’t the only one British Columbians need to hear
- Rob Shaw: MLA’s critique of Andrew Wilkinson as sexist bully just the tip of the iceberg
Segment 2: Masking Up
- BC brings in sweeping new measures to control COVID-19, including mandatory masks
- Province-wide restrictions – BC Gov site
- Richard Zussman: The mask mandate may not actually be in palce for up to a week.
- Op-Ed: B.C.’s Dr. Bonnie Henry on why masks aren’t being mandated – November 16th Op-Ed