Call the Question’s Maria Dobrinskya and Lesli Boldt join us to talk about whether climate change is a partisan issue, the Liberals closing down the ethics committee again and whether politicians can change their mind.
Check out our partner: BC Today is the daily newsletter dedicated exclusively to BC Politics. Sign up for a free two-week trial and listen to the episode for your code for an exclusive subscription deal if you decide to continue. Start your trial at britishcolumbiatoday.ca
Segment 1: Is climate change a partisan issue?
- Elections Canada suggested climate change might be a partisan issue
- Chief elections officer tries to clarify things
Segment 2: The ethics committee
- Liberals block Ethics Committee bid to hear from Commissioner on SNC report
- Nathaniel Erskine-Smith votes against party but only to question commissioner’s “legal mistakes”
Segment 3: Can politicians change their mind?
- Singh won’t support Conservative minority
- Liberals release video of Scheer opposing same sex marriage