Recorded over beers at Big Rock Urban, we talk to friend of the pod, David Moscrop, about his new book Too Dumb For Democracy. We also look at the federal budget and the litany of news around the SNC Lavalin affair. Plus our usual quick takes.
And let us know if we should record more episodes in the pub!
Check out our partner: BC Today is the daily newsletter dedicated exclusively to BC Politics. Sign up for a free two-week trial and listen to the episode for your code for an exclusive subscription deal if you decide to continue. Start your trial at britishcolumbiatoday.ca
Segment 1: Too Dumb For Democracy?
Segment 2: What budget?
Segment 3: We’re not done talking about SNC
- Weknick resigns
- Joyce Murray appointed to President of Treasury Board
- Liberals shut down Justice Committee investigation of SNC affair
- Jody Wilson-Raybould to provide written statement to justice committee
- Celina Caesar-Chavannes leaves Liberal Caucus
- SNC CEO says company never made 9000 jobs claim
- Jane Philpott interview with Macleans
- Conservatives run 30-hour vote marathon to obstruct budget