More SNC drama as Jody Wilson-Raybould delivers an explosive testimony at the Justice Committee. Meanwhile three federal byelections deliver few interesting results but we’ll break them down anyway. Oh and Andrew Wilkinson thinks renting is just a “wacky time” people live by choice.
Check out our partner: BC Today is the daily newsletter dedicated exclusively to BC Politics. Sign up for a free two-week trial and listen to the episode for your code for an exclusive subscription deal if you decide to continue. Start your trial at britishcolumbiatoday.ca
- Ian glibly raised the “is speaking her truth” a good phrase question in the intro. Here are a couple think pieces looking at the phrase.
Segment 1: Some light interference
- SNC Lavalin paid for Gadhafi’s son’s sexcapades
- Gerald Butts plans to testify
- New integrity regime announced
Segment 2: Mr Singh goes to Ottawa
- BC to create mandatory immunization registry
- According to the Health Canada: “Measles-containing vaccine may be given regardless of possible previous receipt of the vaccine because additional adverse events associated with repeated immunization have not been demonstrated.”
- Feds fund homeopathic aid program
- Turn-off-the-taps lawsuit tossed
- Community Benefits Agreements challenged in BC Supreme Court