BC’s casinos are being used to launder money by the millions. Ian speaks to BC’s Attorney General David Eby about the shocking details in the Dirty Money report by Peter German.
Plus we look at the latest updates in the upcoming campaign for the PR referendum.
Check out our partner! BC Today is the daily newsletter dedicated exclusively to BC Politics. Sign up for a free two-week trial and listen to the episode for your code for an exclusive subscription deal if you decide to continue. Start your trial at britishcolumbiatoday.ca
Segment 1: Damn dirty dollars
Segment 2: The pieces are in place
- Rules for PR referendum
- Former premier Ujjal Dosanjh comes out against PR
- Former NZ Prime Minister Helen Clark tours BC
- ICBA video against PR and ICBA contributions to BC Liberals
- PolitiCoast Deep Dive 1: Electoral Reform (listen at your own peril)
- BC tightens payday lender rules
- BC looks at forcing pharma companies to disclose payments to doctors
- Saudi Arabia looks at severing land tie to Qatar
- New Comeau beer
Photo credit: Flickr/bcgovphotos CC by-nc-nd