Big corporate money is out and big government money is in for BC politics. But is John Horgan’s allowance for political parties a good or bad thing? Ian & Scott debate it out.
Then Ian speaks with BC Civil Liberties Association Executive Director Josh Paterson about efforts to reform BC’s justice system.
And our usual quick takes.
- NDP introduces bill to ban big money
- Justice Reform petition & calls to action
- Gerry Ritz calls Environment Minister “Climate Barbie”
- Green wanted debate over Vancouver’s Amazon HQ2 bid
- Hyperloop for Toronto-Montreal
- Trudeau takes side in Bombardier-Boeing pissing match and Unifor has “mystifying” strategy
- Dianne Watts to announce BC Liberal leadership bid (note that we recorded before hearing that Sam Sullivan, Mike Bernier and Andrew Wilkinson are all also likely to announce in the next few days)
- Surrey likes cars more than renters, if you like renters more, sign the petition