We finally know the results of the 2017 BC election but we still don’t know who will be able to win the Green Party’s support and form a stable government. Then, we look at the recent dust up between the Vancouver Park’s Board and the Vancouver Aquarium. Should we free the whales? Plus our usual quick takes.
Segment 1: The final countdown
- Elections BC final results
- NDP may file for Richmond Queensborough recount
- Leader’s responses to results
Segment 2: Cetacean’s needed?
— Probit Inc (@ProbitInc) May 19, 2017
- Probit’s poll on Facebook with Ibrahim Bruno El-Khoury’s response
- Pat Stogran announces he’s reached the signature threshold
- Saskatchewan poll puts NDP 9 points ahead
- Liberals pay more for Phoenix pay system
- Another $30M to keep F-35s on the table
- $950M for innovation superclusters
- Tories attack foreign funding of third-parties