Special announcement! We have a live election night party coming up at Yagger’s in downtown Vancouver on May 9 at 7 PM. RSVP on Facebook.
Christy Clark, Andrew Weaver and John Horgan squared off in the televised debate. Who won and who lost? The Greens have released their full platform, how much does it cost and how does it compare? Trump launches a trade-war with Canada over softwood lumber, how will we fight back? And finally, Kevin O’Leary surprised everyone by quitting the Conservative leadership race. Is it now smooth sailing for Mad Max?
Segment 1: Lala Plans
— PolitiCoast (@PolitiCoastPod) April 27, 2017
Segment 2: The economist party platform
Segment 3: Trump gets hard on softwood
- Trump announces softwood lumber tariffs
- Clark & Horgan statements
- Clark wants US coal transport banned
- Froman suggests Obama-Trudeau softwood deal torpedoed by Liberals
Segment 4: Dragon’s Done
- Kevin O’Leary drops out
- iPolitics polling
- O’Leary maybe met with Scheer first
- Take on leadership debate