The Trudeau Liberal’s 2017 budget is out. Did they manage to find enough red ink to get it printed in time?
Next, the Conservative leadership race is embroiled in another scandal as over 1300 inappropriately signed up members are struck from the party’s list.
Then a quick dive into Alberta politics as we catch up on how Jason Kenney is making waves in the province.
Subscribe and do all the things. It’s also #TryPod month so secretly trick your friends into listening to this (or any other) podcast.
- Pat Stogran’s The Rebel Gorilla and Facebook Page
Innovate the middle class
- Budget 2017 PDF
- Budget highlights via CBC
- Budget printing costs rise
- Andrew Coyne on the budget
- Lefty analyses from CCPA
Jason Kenney’s Wild Rose Ride
- Daveberta on Kenney leadership win and next phases
- Trevor Tombe on the Alberta budget
- BC Conservatives can haz policy too
- Vancouver Sun investigation into big BC Liberal donors doing “big business” with government
- BC political finance bill dies
- BC Government sued over partisan taxpayer funded ads
- BC NDP to side with mayors against Massey Tunnel replacement
- Ontario looks at rent control
- Andrew Potter’s controversial take on Quebec and subsequent resignation from McGill