Ian & Scott are joined by Micah to discuss all things politics, both in BC and across the Canada. In this episode they discuss the firing of the Vancouver School Board, reactions to the third US presidential debate, the Supreme Court of Canada appointment, new BC leadership candidates for the federal Conservatives and NDP, Trudeau’s backing away from electoral reform and a bridge to the sunshine coast.
Buckle in, this is a long one. And apologies for the lower sound quality on this one, we had to record over Skype and using our b-studio.
- Open letter to Vancouver parents – Mike Bernier, Minister of Education
- Axed by Christy Clark: Patti Bacchus’s account of the final hours of Vancouver’s school board – Vancouver Observer
- Late-Night Podcast: Recapping the third debate – FiveThirtyEight
- Trudeau names Malcolm Rowe as first Newfoundland judge on Supreme Court of Canada – The Toronto Star
- Supreme Court of Canada heads into challenging fall session – The Globe and Mail
- BC duo to declare runs for federal Tory leadership – Vancouver Sun
- BC MP Peter Julian quits as NDP House leader to explore leadership bid – National Observer
- Trudeau taking heat for walking back electoral reform – iPolitics
- Public consultation to start for potential link between Sunshine Coast and Lower Mainland – CBC News