The former CEOs of BC Housing and Atira, a leading social housing provider, were married and, according to a recent forensic investigation that led to numerous abuses of power as public funds were frequently directed to the favoured non-profit. Jen St Denis has been covering the story in depth for The Tyee and she speaks with Ian to help us understand the story and why it matters.
- Follow @JenStDen on Twitter and @JenStDenis on Instagram
- Read all of Jen’s work on The Tyee
- A timeline of Tyee reporting on BC Housing concerns
- Inside a troubled BC Housing-Atira deal: Altered minutes, duelling appraisals
- Atira audit will include for-profit arm linked to problem SROs
Photo via flickr/BCGovPhotos