Everyone’s still on spring break so the only real news to talk about is the evolving foreign influence scandal. This week: The Liberals lose a Toronto area MP.
- Petition seeking to recall ‘dictator’ B.C. Premier David Eby fails | Globalnews.ca
- PMO releases mandate for ‘special rapporteur’ tasked with probing foreign interference allegations
- Trudeau’s chief of staff Katie Telford to testify at committee probing Chinese government interference | CBC News
- House passes motion calling for a public inquiry into foreign interference amid latest Han Dong allegations | CBC News
- Liberal MP Han Dong secretly advised Chinese diplomat in 2021 to delay freeing Two Michaels: sources – National | Globalnews.ca
- Trudeau government decided CSIS transcript of MP Han Dong provided no ‘actionable evidence’ – The Globe and Mail
- Fire Gatekeepers. Build Homes. Fast. – Conservative Party of Canada