Ian speaks with Ottawa human rights and civil liberties lawyer Paul Champ about the final report of the Public Order Emergency Inquiry. Paul represented Ottawa citizens and businesses during the hearings.
First, Ian mentions the latest bills presented in the BC Legislature.
- Amendments will fight disinformation, make elections more accessible | BC Gov News
- New legislation will help protect against sharing of intimate images without consent | BC Gov News
- Legislation will help close B.C.’s gender pay gap | BC Gov News
- New legislation will reduce barriers for people | BC Gov News
- Province introduces changes to Vital Statistics Act | BC Gov News
- Study Finds “Crisis Pregnancy Centres” mislead and manipulate – British Columbia Humanist Association
- Final Report | Public Order Emergency Commission (POEC)
- Paul Champ | Ottawa Human Rights, Employment & Labour Law Lawyer