The second half of our election night live show! We still didn’t know who won as of 11 PM – the Liberals and NDP were tied at 42 with the Greens holding the 3-seat balance of power (exactly Scott’s projections) – but we recorded some thoughts and took some listener questions. Thanks to everyone who came out, Our first live show was a huge success and we hope to see you at the next thing! Thanks also to Eli for sponsoring our drinks tonight, any sloppiness in our analysis is due to the alcohol and fine staff at Yagger’s.
Month: May 2017
Special announcement! We have a live election night party coming up at Yagger’s in downtown Vancouver on May 9 at 7 PM. RSVP on Facebook.
It’s our final pre-election show! We sit down with Bryan Breguet of www.tooclosetocall.ca to talk polls, election models and predicting the outcome of Tuesday’s election. Then we dive further into the election as a whole. Finally, we look at what fundraising data means for the Conservative and NDP leadership races.
- Weaver’s comments to GlobalNews
- Elections BC Statistics
- Saskatchewan invokes the notwithstanding clause
- Harjit Sajjan in hot water
- Senate ethics committee recommends Don Meredith be expelled
- Further HuffPost Canada investigations into Meredith
- Vancouver to “ban” natural gas and BC Liberals retaliate
- Just awful comments from Shaughnessy property owners
Thanks again to Bryan. Apologies for any background noise during that interview, we recorded outside in downtown Vancouver.